- Meg Rivers Relax Hamper
A full-size, moist and mouthwatering Clementine & Almond Cake, Five amazing tea pyramids, A copy of 'Do Breathe' book, Two scented therapy balms.
- St. Eval Earth & Sky Gift Box
Includes 1 x Bergamot & Nettle Earth & Sky Candle, 1 x Bay & Rosemary Earth & Sky Candle and 1 x Sea Salt Scented Tin Candle.
About St Eval
Nestled on a farm in North Cornwall, St. Eval have been hand crafting candles using artisan methods for over 25 years. Inspired by nature and the beautiful Cornish coast and countryside surrounding them, St. Eval design candles and fragrances to create happy moments and evoke special memories. Each candle is hand poured with their unique blends for a premium quality and made using sustainable production on their farm in Cornwall.
About Meg Rivers
Meg Rivers Bakers of Happiness have been sending handmade cakes by post all over the UK from our artisan bakery in the Cotswolds since 1989. As a small, family team we are proud of our reputation for doing so. Baking continues using Meg Rivers’ original recipes and methods and with the same commitment to producing wholesome and delicious foods. Only the best available ingredients are used, locally sourced where possible. No artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives are added. Cakes are made in small batches and every cake is finished and decorated by hand, then delivered to your door or as a gift.
Enter The Competition
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering the prize draw you are accepting these terms and conditions and agreeing to be bound by them.
- The prize draw is promoted by St. Eval and Meg Rivers Artisan Bakery, Unit 15, Blackwell Business Park, Blackwell, Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4PE
- The decision of St. Eval and Meg Rivers is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- No purchase is necessary in order to participate in this prize draw.
Participation in this prize draw is free and open to persons who are 18 years or over and a United Kingdom resident. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Employees of St. Eval or Meg Rivers and any immediate family members or co-habitants of such employees, are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the compulsory fields in our on-line subscription form and submit this form by clicking the 'submit' button. You can unsubscribe from the e-newsletter at any time by clicking on the relevant link outlined in the newsletter.
- Competition closes 12:00 GMT on 29th January 2021.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 1st February and the winner will be contacted by email. The winner will be drawn from the entries received by the closing date. The winner will be drawn at random by St. Eval and Meg Rivers, whose decision is final. The winner will need to confirm their details within 24 hours of being notified.
- The winner of the draw will receive the prize as detailed above. Subject to availability, prize contents may be substituted.
- No cash or other alternative can be requested by the winner By accepting the prize, winners agree that St. Eval and Meg Rivers may publish their names and address towns/counties in any media in connection with the prize draw. The names of winners will be available on written request to St. Eval and Meg Rivers.