Our aim is to raise £1 Million for cancer charities.
Learn more... #givingisapieceofcake
** Now with Chocolate Cake Option **
Know a friend or family member who is overdoing it and needs some encouragement to relax? Perhaps they’re a household hero or work warrior, always looking out for others without prioritising their own needs. When a loved one is going through a tricky time, they’ll appreciate a generous dose of TLC — Tea and Lovely Cake! Whether it’s a special occasion or surprise treat to show how much you care, send this friend or loved one our Relax Hamper — it’s bound to brighten their day and encourage them to put their feet up.
Our beautifully gift-wrapped hamper contains:
- A full-size, moist and mouthwatering Clementine & Almond, lovingly laden with citrus syrup for the ultimate indulgence – it’s one of our most popular recipes. Or choose our grown up Chocolate Cake for the chocoholic
- Five amazing tea pyramids of relaxing 'Cosy Chamomile' tea from the lovely folk at Hoogly
- A copy of 'Do Breathe' book by Michael Townsend Williams
- Two scented therapy balms, 'Be Happy' and 'Sleep Well' from the clever people at Scentered
- A special greetings card of your choice, with messages ranging from ‘Special people deserve special cake’ to ‘Thinking of you’. You can also add your own personal gift message at the checkout.
On top of all this loveliness, your gift will include a £5 donation to Teenage Cancer Trust – bringing ‘Hope’ to young people living with cancer.
#GIVING IS A PIECE OF CAKE
Sugar, Whole free range Egg, Ground Almonds 19%, Butter (from milk), Clementine Juice 8%, Wheat Flour (wheat, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin (B3), thiamin (B1)), Clementine Zest 3%, Lemon Zest 1%, Salt.
Produced in a factory that handles nuts.
|Typical Values||100g||% RI* per 100g||RI* for an average adult|
|Of which saturates (g)||9.5||48||20|
|Of which sugars (g)||32||36||90|
UK Mainland: £5.50 - Next Working Day (Orders must be received by midday)
UK Offshore: £9.50 - 3-5 Working Days
Overseas: Due to changes in customs regulations and practices, regretfully we are no longer able to send orders abroad. Please note: All deliveries are Monday to Friday only, no weekend or bank holiday deliveries.
Shelf life: Most of our products have a 7- 10 day shelf life from time of despatch. Please bear this in mind if choosing a preferred delivery date. This does not apply to Rich Fruit products and biscuits which have a much longer shelf life.
Whilst we always make every effort to ensure parcels arrive on customer's preferred delivery date, regretfully we cannot guarantee that parcels will arrive on a specific day or at a specific time. All orders subject to availability.